Langsung ke konten utama

26th days

On the 15th day, on this day I have to follow the closing at campus calendar, in the morning I say goodbye to all the lecturers in bongabong and after that we do the selfie picture and then at 10.30 mam myla, mam eva and mam pesigan drive us to calapan, on our trip stopover at jolliby and after that we continue the journey.

On arriving at campus calapan, I give cendra to mam eva and mam pesigan and my friend give to mam myla. After that we attended the closing and gave our impression and experience while in Minscat and after that, we invited to minscat restaurant. At the time after the meal, mam myla, mam eva and mam pesigan farewell back to bongabong campus.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unforgettable experience and very memorable with some videos

When I teach them Traditional game The atmosphere of the laboratory room

24th days

On the 13th of February, I again taught three different classes of characters that are fast, middle and slow learner classes. It made me work harder even though I had run the final demonstration program but I had to chase 20 hours to be recognized by the seameo-seateacher requirements. I am very excited and mixed up because the distance from class to class schedule is so close that for a break it is very short. The thing that makes me sad when they always ask me. "Mam are you chasing me again tomorrow" and "if your schedule back to Indonesia is still long" it makes me very sorry to listen because I only have a few more days in teaching them. And they also always say "mam I will cry if you go back to your country" and at that time I answer you do not cry because if you cry, I will not visit you again and they smile and smile again because when I say it I say "Charot" which means joking.

28 days (holiday days and last)

On the 17th, what I did was enjoy the city of manila. Because all this time we just teach and finally we feel the holiday is in manila. Start walking to the museum and inside we learn the history of the Philippines and we take a walk to the playground that is in manila. At that time we played one of the games there, a very interesting game. Then after that we went back to find a restaurant to eat because at our place famous for eating five times a day, it makes us very overwhelmed because the distance between meals with lunch with marienda so close that we are still full and we eat again. After that we go to Mall of Asia, in this mall is very famous in manila. With a vast mall area makes us prohibited to walk separately and must be accompanied by our lecturers in minscat. After that we look for typical souvenir philippines. And after that we went back to the octagon hotel.