Langsung ke konten utama

10th (the first activity in school)

     On the 30th of January, I went to school early to observe from the environment and the learning process. The thing that I learned when I saw their learning program, because at this time I was taught to make the RPP in accordance with the curriculum in the philosophy that is K-12, which I learned that in teaching would be better if the learning should focus on one topic.
     Although I think it will take a lot of time, but a good guess if learning is focused on just one topic. After making the RPP the thing I do is make a school observation by looking at the facilities that exist in this school. This school is not as good as I thought initially in terms of facilities because in one room there are only 6 computers in a computer lab and one projector, and in this one room there are several bookcases, complete with books but less well maintained and there are 19 musical instruments pianika stored in this one room.
    Actually in the school system has a learning system up to four hours through so as to make learning impress a long time, compared with Indonesia which is only up to 1 pm.
In the afternoon I did an experiment that invites the people of the Philippines as much as 2 people who are teachers who come from the Philippines to try foods derived from Indonesia is very famous in the bugis tribe "kambeng" kambeng is food derived from soft bananas and mixed with sugar and flour. They are very happy to eat, the food even though I know, food is very easy to make food.
At night, what surprised me when I was drinking water in the gallon was a mosquito larva. Just imagine if you are under a place and place in the interior, it is less shopping place. Especially at night most places are closed. I was forced to cook water and make the drink as drinking water for the night. And most make me not forget it is when the gas on the stove provided is not running properly. Alias ​​is almost broken. It makes me confused what to eat, forced me to find food to the next day.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

24th days

On the 13th of February, I again taught three different classes of characters that are fast, middle and slow learner classes. It made me work harder even though I had run the final demonstration program but I had to chase 20 hours to be recognized by the seameo-seateacher requirements. I am very excited and mixed up because the distance from class to class schedule is so close that for a break it is very short. The thing that makes me sad when they always ask me. "Mam are you chasing me again tomorrow" and "if your schedule back to Indonesia is still long" it makes me very sorry to listen because I only have a few more days in teaching them. And they also always say "mam I will cry if you go back to your country" and at that time I answer you do not cry because if you cry, I will not visit you again and they smile and smile again because when I say it I say "Charot" which means joking.

Unforgettable experience and very memorable with some videos

When I teach them Traditional game The atmosphere of the laboratory room

6th days

On January 26th, I have been at Bongabong campus. At that moment we woke up early and mom myla to our dorm and reminded us of today's activities, today's activities to the market to prepare all the gear, meeting the teachers at the faculty on the bongabong campus. Bongabong campus is the closest campus to the beach so the air around the campus is very hot. Things I can not forget on this campus is in my mobile case day turned into black because of the heat of the weather on this campus. If you want to go out we must use lotion to protect our skin with excessive UV rays. The advantages of this campus compared to other campus has a strong internet network so that we can freely use the internet, although not as fast as in Indonesia but this can be understood. In the morning around 08.00 am we went to school to see the elementary school in bongabong and at that time I saw there was an event that was like a boy scout and all the first graders had to compete to follow the cont